April Newsletter 2017
Posted April 18, 2017
Improving Customer Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Voice of the Customer
A superior customer experience has become one of the leading differentiators in earning the business of today’s customer. Customer experience is about designing your processes for the purpose of meeting or exceeding customer expectations, thereby, increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. Voice of the Customer is a Dynamics 365 feature that helps you capture feedback regarding your products and services, so you can use that vital information to build and maintain a strong customer experience program. Read the blog…
For More Information…
Attend Vision 2017, AKA’s annual conference on May 5th at the Microsoft Technology Center in Times Square. Join the AKA team, solutions partners, and clients for a full day of networking, insights, tips—and an exciting look at Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Vision Keynote Speaker:
Alysa Taylor, Microsoft Business Applications & Industry General Manager
Alysa has been with Microsoft since 2004, serving in various leadership roles in sales and marketing strategy across various lines of business, including Platform & Tools as well as the US Cloud & Enterprise Business Marketing Group. In this position, she was responsible for the US business, marketing, and operations across the cloud and infrastructure portfolio of products, including Windows Server, Azure, System Center, SQL, Enterprise Mobility and Visual Studio.
- It’s All About Insights, Insights, Insights – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deep Dive Series Part 4 Webcast | April 20 1:00 – 2:00pm EST
- Citizen Engagement and Power BI Webcast| April 6 11:00am – 1200pm EST
- Dynamics 365: Digital Transformation at Work | March 1 9:00am – 12:30pm – New York, NY
- CRM Evolution | April 24-26 Washington Marriott Wardman Park
- Vision 2017 AKA’s Annual Customer Conference | May 5 8:30 – 5:30pm – New York, NY
- Focus 2017 | May 8-11 St. Louis, MO
- The Voice of the Customer – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deep Dive Series Part 5 Webcast | May 25 1:00 – 2:00pm EST
- Ignite | September 25-29 Orlando, FL
In Case You Missed It
Watch the webcast recordings from our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deep Dive Series:
- No-Code Applications that Tackle Business Challenges
- New and Exciting Features in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Read the AKA March Newsletter
Did You Know
If you have even 1 license of Dynamics 365, Voice of the Customer is included in your subscription!