Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition?
Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition is intended for large companies with complex processes and more requirements. It encompasses the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Applications available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition include:
- Operations – A complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) suite that can scale as you grow, including financials, digital intelligence, and support for specialized industries, such as manufacturing, retail, and IT.
- Sales – Tools that enable you to personalize your sales approach, which lets you increase revenue, control acquisition costs, and maximize sales team performance.
- Marketing – Allows you to create campaigns to provide personalized, one-on-one communications that adapt to the customer’s behavior.
- Customer Insights – Data gathered from multiple locations into one, comprehensive view allows you to track customer engagement, fine-tune offers and content, quickly identify at-risk customers, and target marketing resources according to specific audience needs.
- Customer Service – Unifies the customer experience with a platform that gives help desk representatives complete information on each customer interaction as well as scripts and recommendation workflows. It also gives your agents and customers a self-service portal with a searchable knowledge base and online community.
- Field Service – Helps elevate service delivery, letting you optimize scheduling to minimize travel time to get the right technician out the first time. Also offers tools to help keep service level commitments, including recurring maintenance and warranty service, and enable field technicians to utilize barcode, RFID, and credit card processing wherever they are.
- Project Service Automation – Allows sales and project managers to collaborate on project estimates, optimize staff assignments based on skills and availability, and improve project planning and estimation.
- PowerApps and Power Flow – Tools that enable users to customize Dynamics 365 by easily creating their own web and mobile apps.
Licensing Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 also offers flexibility when it comes to licensing, depending on what works best for your organization.
- Apps – License individual applications for use by staff, allowing you to purchase only what you need and add more as your needs change.
- Plans – License full access to all of the Dynamics 365 applications for a lower cost than purchasing each app individually.
- Team Members – License Team Members, who are “light” users who can access the system for light tasks, at greatly reduced pricing.
Are you a Dynamics ERP or CRM user considering an upgrade? Are you wondering if a cloud-based solution is right for your organization? Are you still struggling with a legacy system and ready to take advantage of powerful new Microsoft technology and unprecedented flexibility?
Contact us to discuss your needs and how AKA can help.