Dynamics 365 for Business
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition?
Dynamics 365 for Business is ideal for small- to mid-sized businesses, combining Financials with Marketing and Sales capabilities. Applications available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business include:
- Financials – Business and financial management for small- and medium-sized businesses, allowing you to manage financials, sales, service, and operations from a single application.
- Sales – Tools that enable you to personalize your sales approach, which lets you increase revenue, control acquisition costs, and maximize sales team performance.
- Marketing – Allows you to create campaigns to provide personalized, one-on-one communications that adapt to the customer’s behavior.
- PowerApps and Power Flow – Tools that enable users to customize Dynamics 365 by easily creating their own web and mobile apps.
Licensing Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 also offers flexibility when it comes to licensing, depending on what works best for your organization.
- Apps – License individual applications for use by staff, allowing you to purchase only what you need and add more as your needs change.
- Plans – License full access to all of the Dynamics 365 applications for a lower cost than purchasing each app individually.
- Team Members – License Team Members, who are “light” users who can access the system for light tasks, at greatly reduced pricing.
Are you a Dynamics ERP or CRM user considering an upgrade? Are you wondering if a cloud-based solution is right for your organization? Are you still struggling with a legacy system and ready to take advantage of powerful new Microsoft technology and unprecedented flexibility?
Contact us to discuss your needs and how AKA can help.