Vision 2017 Customer Conference
Time: Friday, May 5th 2017 8:30 – 5:30
Attend our annual conference and join the AKA team, solutions partners, and clients for a full day of networking, insights, tips—and an exciting look at Microsoft Dynamics 365!
Keynote Speaker: Alysa Taylor, Microsoft Business Applications & Industry General Manager
Alysa has been with Microsoft since 2004, serving in various leadership roles in sales and marketing strategy across various lines of business, including Platform & Tools as well as the US Cloud & Enterprise Business Marketing Group. In this position, she was responsible for the US business, marketing, and operations across the cloud and infrastructure portfolio of products, including Windows Server, Azure, System Center, SQL, Enterprise Mobility and Visual Studio.
Take advantage of:
- Industry focused lunch breakout sessions
- Up close look at Dynamics 365
- AKA Support Desk
- GP, AX, CRM, Azure and BI Tracks
- Solutions Partner Expo
- CPE credits available
- Promotions & Prizes!
Solutions Partner Expo – Vision Sponsors
- Dynamics 365 – Breaking it Down
- AX – Budget Planning and Reporting
- CRM – Deep Dive into CRM Sales
- Power BI – How are you not using this yet?
- CRM – Reporting to Help Run Your Company
- Reports that Matter – Power BI and BI360
- AX – Financial Planning
- Cloud Computing – If you’re not here, where are you?
- BI360 for Dashboard Reporting
- Intro to the Coolest Tech Toys You’ve Ever Seen
- Dynamics GP Tips and Tricks
- Get the Most Out of Dynamics GP
- CRM – Advanced Tools and Features
- AX – Optimize and Enhance
- AX 7 Tech Overview
Jessica Fiorenza, Existing Client Marketing and Experience Manager 646-449-7841 email@example.com